- Submitted papers may be written in English (UK or USA).
- A 15-line abstract in italics.
- The text must be submitted in A4 format with all four margins set at 2 cm. The text should be justified on the left throughout the manuscript, including the beginning of paragraphs.
- Title: Arial 12, boldface; Authors: Arial 12; Institution and Country: Arial 12.
- Length of manuscript: approximately 30 pages including references, tables and figures; Arial 12, 1.5-spaced. Figures (image format) and Tables must be portrait oriented (vertical layout).
- Number pages on the right hand side on top of page.
- References should follow APA norms.
- Figure number and title are presented under the figure and justified on the left hand side.
- Table number (roman number) and title are presented on top of table and justified on the left hand side.
- Do not use footnote or endnote. The information should be integrated to the text.
Sample presentation of the manuscript
Recuperating the ball in rugby
Daniel Dupont & Stéphanie Smith
University of Franche-Comté, Laboratory GRIF (EA 4625), Besançon, France
Format du texte / Publication format
Style leaf: title, and no more than three levels in addition to title.
1. (justified on the left hand side, bold face, without leaf style)
1. 1. (indent 1 cm, without leaf style)
1. 1. 1. (indent 2 cm, without leaf style)
No automatic numbering after paragraphs.
Dupont, D. (1992). L'organisation du jeu en football. Paris : ACTIO.
Dupont, D., & Donald, B. (1996). A method to analyse attacking moves in soccer. In T. Reilly, J. Bangsbo, & M. Hughes (Eds.), Sciences and Football III (pp. 258-264). Londres : E. & F.N. SPON.
Dupont, D., Smith, S., & Donald, B. (1997). Dynamic-system analysis of opponent relationships in collective actions in soccer. Journal of Sports Sciences, 15, 137-149.
If in doubt, refer to APA, 5th edition.
Submit an attached document by e-mail in Word PC or Mac to
Marie-Paule POGGI email: firstname.lastname@example.org